We are delighted to announce that we are now taking steps to start hiring inflatables again after temporarily closing due to the coronavirus outbreak. We are now operating strictly under the following conditions to help keep everyone safe:
All bookings must be made through our website
Please note we will not be able to hire to you if anyone who will be using the bouncy castle is showing, or in the 14 days before the party, has shown any signs of the coronavirus.
1. We will only hire to secure back gardens of houses and only members (e.g. children) of that SINGLE household are allowed on our equipment, and from ONE other designated household (known as a “social bubble”).
2. You must stay indoors while we set up and collect our equipment.
3. Regrettably, we cannot carry equipment through your home. We must have clear access to your BACK garden (e.g. through a side entrance or back-gate, or temporary removal of a fence panel).
4. Our equipment will be professionally and carefully cleaned and sanitised before it is delivered to you.
5. If you do NOT have an outdoor socket, then your own 13 amp extension lead will need to be plugged in and put outside for us to plug into before our arrival.
6. Payment must be made online (e.g. BACS) to avoid contact – and regrettably we cannot accept cash.
7. If anyone at the party (or who shares the same household) has any symptoms of COVID-19 or starts to develop symptoms during the hire then the use of the inflatable must cease and we must immediately be informed of this.
8. After collection, our equipment will be taken back to our premises and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with industrial anti-bacteria and disinfectant. We then leave them in storage for a minimum of 3 days before being hired again and our vehicles and storage units will also be sanitised
9. Please respect social distancing of at least 2 metres at all times whilst we are in your back garden, especially when we are pointing out the safety guidelines for inflatable play.
10. Please note that when we arrive at your house, all adults and children must be indoors and likewise on collection, all adults and children need to be indoors. Delivery/collection times will be arranged beforehand, at a mutually convenient time, and the party must be finished with everyone indoors when we collect.
11. Strictly no overnight hires on any of our inflatables.
We want to reassure our customers that we are taking every precaution to maintain a hygienic and safe environment.
We will only be taking bookings for BACK garden hires only and will continue to operate social distancing measures.
Only private parties for you and your family in the SAME household are allowed. If any children outside of your immediate household enter your garden to play on the inflatable, it’s absolutely essential that they be asked to leave your premises immediately to avoid compromising our strict safety measures.
If you have any questions or concerns you can email us give us a call.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding at this difficult time.
Please book early to avoid disappointment because demand for our inflatables is currently greater than the supply.
As always, please stay safe.